Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wheat Pancakes

Who doesn't love pancakes? Hot off the griddle, butter melting, and the maple syrup (or whatever you prefer) being poured on top. Cutting into those light and fluffy pieces of heaven with your fork. Mmm, my mouth is actually starting to water as I type this.

I've got a great recipe that I've perfected over the years with my freshly milled whole wheat flour. I've now got it to where they taste just as good as buying any pancake mix from the store. Only my recipe is much much healthier for you since it's whole wheat, and not to mention there's no lard either! My kids love them!

An array of flours and flour combinations can be used for this recipe, but what I almost always use in my recipe is soft white wheat. They are excellent!

I'm not going to post it just yet though. Just wanted to whet your appetite. ;)

Don't worry though, it'll be up within the next few days. Possibly tomorrow. Check back, so you don't miss it!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: